Other online material
On the careers of Merce Cunningham and Rudolf Nureyev: ‘Merce Cunningham’, ‘Rudolf Nureyev’, America’s Irreplaceable Dance Treasures (Washington, DC: Dance Heritage Coalition, 2012)
On the extensive tour by the Dandré-Levitoff Russian Ballet: ‘The Dandré-Levitoff Russian Ballet, 1934–1935: Australia and beyond’, Dance Research, 29:1, Summer 2011, pp. 61–96
A tribute to Valrene Tweedie: ‘The fire and the rose: Valrene Tweedie, OAM’, Brolga. An Australian journal about dance, 29, December 2008, pp. 11–16
- On the Romantic ballet’s approach to costuming: ‘Soft, gauzy ballet dresses’, Brolga. An Australian journal about dance, 23, December 2005, pp. 6–11
On Ross Stretton—an obituary: ‘A vision for the future of ballet’, Sydney Morning Herald, 17 June 2005
The articles below have been ‘quarantined’ from the list until they again become available. They are not presently, and may never be, available due to a server change by DanceTabs.
- On the third Bournonville Festival: ‘Royal Danish Ballet, 3rd Bournonville Festival, some personal thoughts’, ballet.co magazine, August 2005 (This article is now available elsewhere on this site. Follow the link)
- On the Bournonville ballet ‘Abdallah’: ‘Royal Danish Ballet, Abdallah’, ballet.co magazine, June–July 2005
- On the Australian Ballet’s Bournonville tribute: ‘The Australian Ballet, La Sylphide and Divertissements’, ballet.co magazine, April 2005
- On the Diaghilev Festival, Groningen, The Netherlands, January 2005: ‘Diaghilev Festival’, ballet.co magazine, March 2005
- On Gary Harris and a mixed bill by the Royal New Zealand Ballet: ‘Royal New Zealand Ballet, Gary Harris’, ballet.co magazine, May 2003 (This article is now available elsewhere on this site. Follow the link).
- On globalisation: ‘Ballet into the 21st century’, ballet.co magazine, December 2002. (This article is now available elsewhere on this site. Follow the link).
- On the Royal Ballet’s 2002 tour to Australia: ‘Royal Ballet‘, ballet.co magazine, July 2002